Friday, September 12, 2014

John Schum, Honolulu Attorney Superb Five Star Review by Petty O.

www.JohnSchumLaw.com (808) 235-3363 John Schum, Honolulu Attorney Honolulu reviews New Review I wanted to express my deepest gratitude for everything your office has done to make right all of the injustices brought upon me ... Thanks to you, many fatal discrepancies were found ... You know the military legal system very well and you will do what it takes to protect your clients, and for that I am grateful. Most of all I want to thank you for your honesty ... you always laid the cards on the table and told me exactly how it was. You are truly a man of integrity. Everything you said you would do, you did ... I owe my life and career to you. May GOD continue to bless you and your firm! John Schum, Honolulu Attorney 737 Bishop St, STE 1460 Honolulu HI 96813

No comments:

Post a Comment